Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Pictures

Okay, folks, I've written a lot, but a picture is worth a thousand words, so here you go. I'll caption them as well as I can so you can put them into the timeline of the trip.
This is the albergue in Azofra, where I first met my German friend (I imagine that's why she sent me this picture) and soaked my feet for a while.

This was when I got to live the dream in Hospital de Orbigo during the festival.

This is the long stairway up into Portmarin after crossing a river.

This is me, my German friend, my Nebraskan friend, and my Quebecan friend in front of the cathedral.

German friend, New Jersey, and me.

Clockwise from bottom left: German friend, Italian daughter, New York, Quebec, Australia, Birmingham's boyfriend, Birmingham, Ireland, me, Italian mother (whose birthday we celebrated here at Finisterre).



Shots from Finisterre.

No comments:

Post a Comment