Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Skipped

I only have about 5 minutes, so I have to be fast. I´m still alive, for those of you who had your doubts after I didn´t write an update yesterday. Last night I stayed in what has to be the nicest hostel on the Camino in a town called Azofra. 60 beds and a full kitchen and drying lines in the sun (which means my laundry can actually dry) and only two people per room! I shared the cost of an 8-person dinner prepard by an Italian mother and daughter (so good!) and then learned some french and Italian from two of my new young friends. My roommate was an older and very kind French man who was a very quiet person to sleep with. So nice.
This morning I passed through a town called Cirueña that had many many empty but new apartment buildings and only one hostel. I prayed about it and made ntoe of it, but I got no strong affirmation. I´m still looking to the Meseta as the likeliest place, but we will see.
Today is my Irish friend´s birthday so we will have a good night. There is a piano and guitar in this hostel, which is in the upper portion of an old church, and an American volunteer from CA will be teaching a yoga lesson in a little bit. We´ll be having a good fun time tonight! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment